It is a delicate makeup and impurities cleanser that suits sensitive as well as dry skin.
In fact, a simple massage removes dead skin cells, stimulating the growth of new ones and leaving vulnerable areas moisturized as well as refreshed.
Dermatologically approved, this soothing yet effective formula is a safe bet for all skin types, including sensitive ones.
Moreover, this is made with 10 different kinds of Hyaluronic Acid, forming a complex that penetrates several layers of the skin to confer optimal results. In other words, choose this cleansing cream if you’re looking to soothe and protect the epidermis against external threats. From damaging free radicals to everyday pollutants!
- Texture: cream to foam;
- Skin issues: makeup removal, environmental aggressions, cleansing, dehydration;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: contains 10 kinds of hyaluronic acid compounds, moisturizes and soothes deeply, cleanses off impurities as well as dead skin cells, suits all skin types;
- Formulated without: fragrance, parabens.
- 10 Hyaluronic Acid Complex Aquaporin consists of 10 different molecular weights of Hyaluronic Acid that fill the skin with moisture. By penetrating several layers, these also ensure optimal results, plumping dehydrated areas;
- Orange Peel Oil helps fight skin damage, contributing towards a more youthful look. Besides effectively rejuvenating cells, it also visibly illuminates your skin;
- Butylene Glycol is a naturally-derived humectant that adds a layer of softness, improving the skin’s texture. By breaking down hard-to-dissolve active ingredients, this component also enhances penetration;
- Lastly, Palmitic Acid keeps your complexion moisturized as well as free of wrinkles or age spots. Common in multiple anti-aging treatments, it smooths and softens from within.
How to use
Apply a suitable amount onto your clean hands and lather the creamy formula up. Then, massage it as gently as possible all over the face, performing circular as well as upward motions to distribute it as evenly as possible. Finally, rinse it off with room temperature water or wipe it delicately with a wet tissue.
WATER, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYGLYCERYL-6 STEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-6 BEHENATE, STEARIC ACID, ARACHIDIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, OLEIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM METHYL STEAROYL TAURATE, BEESWAX, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, WATER, CARBOMER, TROMETHAMINE, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, CITRUS NOBILIS (MANDARIN ORANGE) PEEL OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, WATER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYALURONIC ACID, POTASSIUM HYALURONATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, MANNITOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN.