- Yuja Niacin Brightening Moisture Gel Cream is an excellent lightening cream for combating pigmentation, as well as giving radiance to the skin.
- The cream contains 90% Yuzu Extract, which is a hybrid of mandarin and lemon, and has a high concentration of vitamin C.
- Due to this, your skin will be provided with a large amount of Vitamin C, which will help not only lighten your skin, but also even out the tone of the face as a whole and give a healthy glow and glow.
- Niacinamide, or vitamin B3, is known for its properties similar to vitamin C, it can help even out skin tone, fight pigmentation, and also stimulate collagen synthesis, which will help with premature skin aging.
- Glutathione and Arbutin will help lighten the skin as a whole, as well as regulate the production of melanin.
- Water from mountain springs and 10 types of vitamins will give the skin nutrition, as well as energize.
- Due to the gel texture, the cream is well suited for intensive moisturizing, as well as cooling the skin.
[ Usage ] Apply cream as a final step in daily care. It can also be used on the body.
[ Ingredients ]
Citron Extract 90%, Niacinamide 5%, 12-Hexandiol, Dipropylene Glycol, Butyleneglycol, Columbine Sewage Tea Tree Leaf Water, Cucumber Leaf Extract, Cinnabar Fruit Extrac,t Fuchsia Root Extract, Glacier Water, Grass Extract Wormwood Leaf Extract, Lotus Extract, Sulfur Extract, Arbutin, Alpha-Bisaborol, glutathione biotin, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl glucoside, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, tocopherol panthenol, cyanocobalamin, menadione, madecassoside, madecassic acid, asiaticoside, asiatic acid, adenosine Dehexyl oleate cetyryl oleate, sorbitan olivate, polyglyceryl-4 oleate, CI2-13 paret-9, carbomer, ammonium acryloyl dimethyl taurate / vp copolymer, sodium acrylate copolymer, Purified water, benzyl Glycol, ethylhexyl glycerine, raspberry ketone, citrus peel oil (156 ppm), tea tree leaf oil,linalol, limonene